Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tonights dinner brought to you by the letters M and E.

If you don't get the reference look up Seasame Street and "brought to by the letters..." 


Well what do we have here....

3 oz of chilli chicken, cauliflower masala and cacumber salad made with cucumbers, tomatoes, white radish, and avocados. Normally I would put a little pit of onion in that. All in all this was a very diet conscious meal with only the chicken and avocados counting towards the daily allotment. 

I saved 1/2 of the cauliflower for meals later this week and I couldn't finish the salad (so I just picked out and at the avocado). Now this avocado was a large round green one, which again is different then the ones we get in Canada which tend to be small pear shaped ones.  It was pretty awesome and I only used 1/2 so the other 1/2 will get eaten tomorrow (maybe with more salad cause I gotta eatmore veggies   and use up what I have in the fridge.

In terms of spicing in the salad, I used salt/pepper and fresh coriander. In the cauliflower I used a veggie masala mix, and added garlic, a few cardamon pods (what the heck I thought i would try them) and finally I bought some curry leaves on recommendation of my driver. Good for your health he says. I don't know about health but they sure are tasty. 







No comments:

Post a Comment