Sunday, September 6, 2015

Returning to India tomorrow

Techincally it will be tomorrow since it's around 12 minutes into Monday and I leave on Tuesday. I've moved into the maintainence part of the duet having reached my weight loss goal. 

For me, maintainence means adding 2 servings of protein and 2 servings of fat per day and then measuring progress. Unfortunately I won't see the weigh loss clinic again for three weeks so I will have to rely on my own scale while in India. 

My Achilles injury continues to heal slowly and I am hopeful that I will be able to at least use the treadmill for brisk walks while I'm in India for the next two weeks.

One added benefit of the weight loss is that I not longer need a cpap machine (woohoo!). Great news for two reasons, a) I don't have to take the machine withe and b) immigration doesn't have to stop me every single time to check it out

On this trip to India, my quest will be to find a source of free range eggs, decent coffee, and a good sharp knife. The kitchen knives u have there are embarrassingly dull and literally I cannot cut a kiwi with them. The diet goal of the trip will be to stick to the program and monitor for gains/losses.



No comments:

Post a Comment