Saturday, September 26, 2015

Heading home again..

Even though I'm back on the more restricted dieting for a few days, I'm trraveling for the next two days so to account for the time warp that I go through, I add a few proteins and fats to the diet. Seems to have worked in the past trips so lets how it works this time. 

The travel agent finally sorted out the low calorie meal option problem that was stuck in my file. This is good news as previosuly it restricted the ability to make healthly choices and left me with a lot of carb based food which I didn't eat. 

The appetizer on Air Canada was right up my alley! Salmon and shrimps. The salad was made from 100% restricted veggies and I so I skipped that bit (dinner had peas which I ate instead). 


The only bad things about this trip was that I forgot to bring my protein bars for the trip. Which reminds me that I will have to bring some food with me to the planned work offsite this week, (A fridge has been rder for my rooom so I can store things). 

Looking foward to it. Folks from all over the company coming together and working on common goals for a few days. If I remember, I'll blog about maintaining the diet while I'm there...

No comments:

Post a Comment