Thursday, September 10, 2015

Meals on the way to Bangalore

Decided to document everything that they serve me. Unfortunately my requested meal option (which was no special meal) didn't get corrected on this leg. They still had "low cal" which is not atually something I can eat. Anyway, I got to pick something from the menu anyway which you'll see down below.

I didn't get to stop the stewardess before she served me a huge bowl of nuts. Now I love both almonds and cashews but this bowl is about 4 servings and for reference, I get 7 servings of fat per day brought my own that I count out, so I just have to push the bowl away. They are salted too... Tempting. 


Oops... So eating the food before I take a pic doesn't help the blog :)!

It was a veggie salad and it was right up my alley. Zucchini, eggplant. Sundried tomatoes, peppers all roasted. Yum!!


Had to pass on the fruit as I already had some today and wanted to have a glass a wine, which in this case was Geisen Sav Blanc from New Zealand, which should go well with the fish.

The halibut is pretty tasty and I can eat the chickpeas and zucchini. The dark stuff to the right is eggplant which was pretty good and on the diet! 

Portion size i would have to say that the fish was like 3 servings. I have 5 left for today soon I will have to have a couple of protein bars to make up the deltas.

Ah! No protein bars required! Cheese and roughly 2 oz! Perfect!


After sleeping for a few hours I managed to wake up in time for breakfast. This consisted of a selection of fruits, 2% yogurt (not on the diet but sacrifices have to be made) and 3  protein bars rounded out the meal  This meal marked the beginning of Thursday allotment of food. 

 

Also had 10 almonds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment