Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Been on maintenance for a few weeks now

So I've been on maintenance for a few weeks now (I believe 3) and my weight has stayed roughly the same. I dropped a few pounds and added a few proteins and fats, this week I could see my weight increasing daily so I cut back on to the strict for a few days to see it come down and it has. 

Yesterday I managed to get a walk and a very short run (10min) on the treadmill. I'm trying to take it slow as I return to running. Seeing the chiro for my back on Friday. 

I'm guessing that I'm retaining quite a bit of water so I means I need to drink more water. Also, since I kinda extract every nutrient out of the food, my body processes the waste slowly. 

I may have to invest in some medamucil or something high in fibre, but I'm quite reluctant.

Voyage home early tomorrow am (3am) so no sleep this evening. These trips certainly take their toll on my body.

Ah well, the adventure is worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment