Friday, October 16, 2015

Up a bit

Friday's are the day where I look back over the week and see how is the maintainence program going.

Last week I had a bit of an aberration and was down to 184.5. End of this week (start of the new) I'm back to 188.5.

I cut out all alcoholic drinks a few days ago and added a little bit of carbs (had a parata but more on that later). 

I added the running back this week and had a 8.9 and 6 km run/walk combination. I'm preparing for my first 10km which will be here in Bangaluru the first week of Dec. 

A mid week last week it looked like I was a course to hit 191lbs so I'm glad I made a few corrections. I cut out 1 fat and 1 protein a day. 

I've also been mildly sick with a sore throat (it's going around at work) and feel a little bit like I'm in a fog (also a common description from those at work). Hopefully it ends soon. 

Back pain is pretty much unbearable and constant. It wasn't going away by not running so I might as well run (I feel like shit when I don't exercise) odd how that has changed in the past months! 

Just enjoying a cup of tea on the balcony in the morning sun before heading into the office.






No comments:

Post a Comment