Sunday, October 4, 2015

Returning to Bangalore


Back in the air and I forgot to pack almonds and cashews. Fortunately they have them on board. As I'm actually down a few pounds over the past two days I've added 3 proteins, 2 fats and  fruit during the flight on Sunday and Monday. Tuesday am, I'll flip back to the regular scheduled program and hopefully get a run in before work. 

Flight to FRA was good and I was able to have a few light meals consisting of tuna, salad and then sablefish m. Never had sablefish before but I would describe it as a cross between salmon and trout. This one was marinated in tamari. Quite good. 



Of course I didn't eat the rice. The veg in this case was bok choy, a nice change.

I skipped breakfast on the plane except for some mixed fresh fruit.

At the maple leaf lounge I grabbed a plain omelette, salami and cheese as well as a nectarine. I'll tuck an apple away in my bag and fill up on tomatoes and cucumbers. I'll eat lunch on the plane and likely eat very light at dinner as it comes when we are close to landing. I prefer to try and sleep on the later part of this flight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment