Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fun slow day

After a pretty busy week of 23+ hours travel, burst water pipe in the kitchen of my apartment, and meeting with a few nedors, I totally had a relaxing saturday.

Got up around 5 and played a new computer game called Heros of Normandie. Its based on a baord game made in France that I really enjoy. Not quite as detailed as the board game, but fun!

I then went to MTR and had breakfast again. Recall that I am on the maintenence program and trying to keep my weight roughly the same with reason. Well I ended the week 4 lbs lighter than when I started and I am now lighter than I was when I got married 26.75 years ago. I decided to add a bit of carbs to the diet and visited MTR again. Honestly it was the best breakfast I've ever had. Fantastic! I had both  a dosa and a dish called Khara bath. THey come in at about 250 calories each, and I need about 500/meal + 500 in snacks a day so this was well within the die budget. Besides lentils there is very little protein in the meal, but lots of carbs, and oil and restricted veg (potatoes). I skipped the coffee here and instead grabbed an americano (grande + an extra shot) at starbucks.

Then bought a few dozen roses (around 60)  for about 3 bucks.

Then checked out an open air granite place. Prices are unbelieveable.

Lunch consisted of some chickpeas that I burned making a gravy (but was still good) and a few protein bars to make up for the lack of protein this morning.

Dinner was scrambled eggs using double yolk eggs, Lovely!

Finished off with a plate of cheese and a glass of wine! This dieting thing is rough!



No comments:

Post a Comment